Public adjusters are the only category of insurance adjuster who work exclusively for you, the policyholder.
The three types of “adjusters” are…
• A company adjuster (often referred to as simply the “insurance adjuster”) works for the insurance company.
• An independent adjuster also works for insurance companies, not for policyholders. They are simply an independent agent rather than an employee, so an independent adjuster could be working for multiple insurance companies.
• A public adjuster represents the only category of adjuster that works exclusively for policyholders and never for insurance companies. This means there´s no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on your behalf to the insurance company.
After known property damage, a Public Adjuster may contact you and offer assistance. It is important for you to know what questions to ask in order to determine if the adjuster is from a competent and ethical firm and whether he or she is the best adjuster to represent you and your particular type of claim.
After a loss, Up Front Settlements will immediately begin the task of organizing your claim presentation. The presentation of the claim is the foundation for a successful financial recovery. Many people do not understand that the insurance company does not automatically pay an insurance claim. Instead, the insurance company will demand that you “prove” your claim before you can be compensated for your loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has Adjusters, Engineers, Claim Managers & Supervisors, and even Attorneys working to protect the insurance company’s best interest. Who do YOU have representing your best interests?
As you work to rebuild your home and stabilize your life, there is little time for learning the ins and outs of insurance policy and coverage. Up Front Settlements will make sure you are not settling for less than you are entitled. Our professionals can help to:
• Evaluate your insurance policy and establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to your carrier;
• Valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail of your claim.
• Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf.
• Keeping you informed every step of the way
• Settling your claim for the maximum amount and with infinitely less hassles for you.
Contact Up Front Settlements today for more information on how we can help you get everything you are entitled to for your property loss.
We support you through the entire claim settlement process to achieve the maximum insurance recovery. For decades, homeowners facing a crisis involving property damage have turned to Public Adjusters to help them rebuild their lives. At Up Front Settlements, we work for you, advocating on your behalf, never for your insurance company. Our objective is to support you through the entire settlement process, with the goal of achieving your maximum insurance recovery as promptly as possible. Using a team approach, we will assemble the professionals best suited to accomplish this goal. Your claim will be assigned to an expert team who will be with you from beginning to end, personally assuring that all goes smoothly. Every property insurance claim is unique. Our professionals can provide some or all of the following services:
• Complete a comprehensive review of your policy;
• Assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements, such as mitigating further damages and meeting the deadline demands of your policy.
• Work with you to develop a proactive claim management strategy that maximizes your financial recovery;
• Complete a thorough evaluation of your loss, carefully researching, detailing and substantiating every aspect of your claim, including building damage, contents, and extra living expense claims;
• Present and support an itemized claim package to your insurance carrier.
• Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings with your insurance company;
• Secure the best possible settlement in the shortest possible time frame; and
• Communicate with you every step of the way.
As soon as you engage our team, we swing into action on your behalf. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details the value our team brings to your side.
Sometimes you can. Our professionals will tell you “up front” if we cannot make a difference in your claim recovery. In some cases, especially with smaller homeowner losses, we actually recommend that you attempt to take care of the claim yourself. Our pledge: “If we do not believe our involvement in your claim will make a difference, we will tell you right up front”.
When a claim is large or complicated, the time and energy required to accurately document every detail of your loss can be overwhelming. A thorough understanding of valuation requirements is critical to presenting a complex insurance claim along with comprehensive supporting documentation that ensures a full, expedited financial recovery.
Many homeowners do not collect all of the money that they are entitled. When you do not know or understand the ins and outs of the claim process, you will often leave hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the table. If your home has just been damaged or destroyed, the impact on your life can be substantial. Many of our clients have told us that saving them the time and strain of handling an insurance claim was a welcome relief in a stressful and challenging time.
Why suffer twice from the same disaster?
You have nothing to lose by contacting us for our opinion. We will always tell you if we cannot make a difference in your claim.
We help customer recover from any type of disaster covered under your property insurance policy. We are the experts when it comes to catastrophe claims.
Each type of damage or disaster involves its own unique challenges when it comes to substantiating your claim. With decades of experience, the public adjusters at Up Front Settlements have handled all types of claims, successfully bringing thousands of homeowners through every type of disaster.
Contact us First. Let our knowledge and expertise ensure the best possible outcome for your claim.
Service fees for public adjusters are regulated by the state, and usually represent a small percentage of the total claim settlement. Property insurance claims are complicated, and the learning curve is steep. Our service fee, based on a percentage of your claim, is minimal in comparison to your total claim settlement and in most cases the fees are offset by the increased settlement amount our experts are likely to achieve—not to mention the time, hassle, and anxiety.
Hiring our professionals can save you. The good news is our services are risk-free. If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. Our many satisfied customers can attest to the fact that Up Front Settlements sticks to our core principles, the first of which is: Always look out for our clients’ best interests. Please don´t hesitate to contact us. Let Up Front Settlements make the difference in your settlement offer.
Our experts have helped thousands of homeowners through disasters of all sizes and types. A recent internal review indicated: 1. Our clients felt Up Front Settlements delivered what we promised and 2. Our clients would hire Up Front Settlements again—facts we are proud to present. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
Whatever you decide, we highly recommend that you check references of all public adjusters you are considering for the job.